Tuesday, May 02, 2017

The Assignment

I was asked to come up with a list of positive attributes that I find meaningful.

Despite my mood as of late, I did come up with a few:
  1. Capacity to be sweet / thoughtful
  2. sense of humor
  3. life of the party; making people feel happy
  4. active listening
  5. story-telling
  6. I can establish instant report
  7. solid copywriter; good vocabulary
  8. decent cook
  9. helpful at mentoring
  10. good imagination / visualization; I can see the big picture
  11. solid critical thinking, research & planning skills
  12. Can identify trends and make reasonable predictions
  13. I can be compassionate
  14. I am making progress around my follow-thru, being proactive & time-management skills
  15. I have solid marketing and sales skills
  16. I'm often outwardly positive and helpful toward others while also grappling with depression and negative thoughts
  17. I remain curious and a continual learner
  18. I am able to internalize what I've learned and apply it to improve things
  19. I am becoming more reliable, helpful and supportive to my family; prioritizing this more
  20. Generous with my time
  21. Gracious host
  22. more transparent and values-driven than ever
  23. strong work ethic
  24. spiritual 
  25. quick-witted
  26. I'm a good dresser
  27. reasonably healthy
  28. often demonstrate that I have others' best interests in mind
  29. I occasionally volunteer and donate money to worthwhile causes
  30. I get along with small kids & pets
  31. Resourceful
  32. I have resumed talking with my folks frequently
  33. Determined
  34. Flexible
  35. Ability to be decisive
  36. Energetic
  37. Tech-savvy
  38. Risk-taker / adventurous 
  39. Innovative & entrepreneurial
  40. Conversational on a wide range of topics
  41. Own up to my mistakes 
  42. I often give credit where it is due 
  43. I say "I love you" to family and express gratitude to my friends for their friendship
  44. I often take a systems approach to complex challenges vs just treating it as work or a task to get done
  45. Pretty self-aware
  46. Managing ADHD symptoms better than ever during "non-medicated" times
  47. Not afraid to ask for help 
  48. Takes initiative
  49. Likes a big challenge
  50. Thought-provoking in conversations

No comments: